Tuesday, January 26, 2016

21 Questions To Help You Uncover Your Passion

How to live a life with meaning? 

I spent years feeling lifeless, lacking true passion or purpose, and one day realized a big part of the issue was the questions I was asking (and not asking) myself.

I often said things like, “Why are others on a path but not me? Why don’t I know my purpose?” These questions kept me in a cycle of hopelessness. But, sometimes the questions we ask can be more important than the answers to those questions.

Asking stronger questions became a key part of finding my life purpose. These questions became pivotal in my search & healing process. 

 Flash-forward to today: My life looks radically different, and I am living my dream life full of passion and purpose. To this day, I align myself with powerful questions every morning. Only by asking different questions can you get different results. 

If you're eager to find your own passion and purpose, ask yourself these questions:

1. What did I love to do as a child?

2. When do I feel like my best self?

3. Where do I feel the happiest?

4. Who brings me joy and makes me feel loved and supported?

5. What do I value most in other people and myself?

6. When do I feel most joyful?


7. What inspiration, idea, or vision keeps coming to me?

8. When do I lose track of all time because I am so in tune with the task at hand?

9. Who inspires me with their passion and purpose?

10. What do I want to be known for?

11. If I could do anything in the world without worrying about time, money, or energy restrictions, what would I do?

12. When do I feel the most peace?

13. If I knew I was going to die in one year, what would I do, and how would I want to be remembered?

14. When do I feel the most authentic? What am I doing? Who am I with?

15. What message does my future self have for me?

16. Where does my mind drift when I daydream?

17. How do I want to feel?

18. What’s not working in my life?

19. When am I the most happy and free?

20. What do I do most naturally, with effortless ease?

21. What do I currently need in my life that I am not getting?

Send me a note and let me know how you're doing!


~Thanks to Shannon Kaiser

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive