Tuesday, January 26, 2016
Sunday, January 24, 2016
The things we enjoy aren’t always the things that are good for us. Just look at high heels as an example—they can do serious, painful damage to your feet, yet many women choose to wear them day in and day out. If you have had a hard time letting go of your high heel habit, find out what is really happening to your feet when you wear these shoes.
The Unnatural Foot Position of Heels
What is Happening in Your Body When You Wear Heels
Dangers of Heel Usage
Thursday, January 21, 2016
Wednesday, January 6, 2016
1. Eat at regular intervals.
2. Kick up your water intake to 8 cups a day.
3. Ratchet up flavor.
4. Cut out the white stuff.
5. Dig into produce.
6. Eat more yogurt, less cheddar.
7. Choose quality over quantity with meat.
8. Stop the sugar creep.
9. Drink less.
10. Say YES to the avocado (and other sources of heathy fats).
11. Dial back the lattes.
Tuesday, January 5, 2016
In just 365 days, your body rebuilds itself into something better (or worse), depending on how well you treat it. Within the next year, 95% of the cells in your body will die and be replaced.
- ► 2017 (19)
- 21 Questions To Help You Uncover Your Passion
- Is Someone Emotionally Manipulating You?
- 5 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop We...
- How to Build Strong Bones - Dairy-Free
- How to Ripen an Avocado: Pronto!
- Simple Rules To Cleanse The Food Lover's Way
- How Your Body Rebuilds Itself In Less Than 365 Day...
- ▼ January (7)
- ► 2015 (98)
- ► 2014 (104)
- ► 2013 (108)
- ► 2012 (57)
- ► 2011 (52)